- This Website, under the name “www.mind-infotech.com” is an online forum in the form of medium that has been formed to enable visitors, including current or potential customers, job seekers, current and former employees, and others, to gather information about MIND and to interact with MIND by sharing their queries through the website contact forms.
LAWFUL AND / OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE:
As a condition of your use of the Website,
- You understand and agree that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through this Website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and that MIND shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand and agree that MIND cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users/ with whom you may interact in the course of using/becoming the member of this Website. MIND cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
- Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws/local rules including without limitation the rules with regard to online conduct and acceptable content.
- You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
- In any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any MIND server, or the network(s) connected to any MIND server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any services associated with the Website.
- To gain unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any MIND server or to any of the services associated with the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users
You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law. Website disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the service and your use thereof by its officers, directors, employees, and agents. Website makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this service's content and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our service, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our service through the actions of any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website. Website does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any user status submission or other advertising. Website will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MIND, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your Status Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the website.